Skip to content
- To promote business which are directly related to tourism in Phuket. For example, transportations, hotels, food and beverages, tour operators, souvenir and gift shops or recreation and leisure businesses.
- To support businesses that strengthen Phuket Tourism. For example, arts and cultural-related businesses, MICE (meetings, incentives, conventions, exhibitions), medical or sport businesses.
- To support, to facilitate and to solve any obstacles in business deals among or between members and other parties.
- To exchange research and opinion with business partners. To publicize newsletters, knowledges or statistics to members.
- To improve the quality of the products and services and lift up the standard in order to meet the market needs.
- To collaborate with government units, authorities or any business associations related to Tourism.
- To set rules and regulations in accordance with these objectives.
- To develop, to seek and to advertise tourist attractions appealing to both domestic and international tourists.
- To conserve, to maintain, to restore and to reserve national resources and local traditions.
- To facilitate and to provide security as well as to conduct fair business.
- To act as a medium in receiving donations.
- From times to times, to financially or non-financially reward members or non-members whose promote or publicize the PTA or tourism-related industry in Phuket.
- Not conducting any business directly nor indirectly involving to politics.
- To support and to assist any associations or organizations aiming to promote tourism industry in Phuket.